The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related offences Commission (ICPC) wishes to invite interested, experienced and competent registered Companies to bid for the following.
2.1 LOT 1: Supply and Installation of Studio Equipment
Studio Equipment slated for procurement and their specifications are as outlined hereunder:
- 2 Nos. Sony FS700 Camera
- 2 Nos. SonyRXR-FMU 128GB Flash memory
- 3 Nos. SonyNP-F970 L-Series Batteries
- 1 No. Apple iMac 21.5” Desktop Computer, 2.7GHz, Corei5, ITB
- 1 No. Genaray Spectrol LED Studio 500 Bi-colour LED 3 light kit.
- 1 No. Western Digital 6TB My Book Desktop Hardware.
- 1 No. Recording –in-Progress indicator light.
- 2 Nos. Poisen ULW-16 UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphones.
- 1 No. Tascam DR-60D 4 Channel Audio Recorder.
2.2 LOT 2: Supply and Installation of Computer Forensic Laboratory Equipments and Consumables:
The following Equipment and Consumables are required for the establishment of first (1st) phase of the computer Forensic Workstation.
|Computer Forensic Workstation: High End Bespoke Forensic System.
OS: Window 8.1 pro 64-bit
CPU (1) intel CPU with min 6 core.
RAM: 32GB DDR4-2133 ECC.
OS Drive: 256GB Solid State Drive.
DATA Drive: 2.0TB 7200rpm
10 Gigabit Network Card – Integrated Tableau write blocker
|2||Cellebrite UFED Mobile Phone Analyzer||1|
|3||Monitors: Windscreen 26 “||2|
|4||Digital Lab Consumables :|
|Kern PCB 6000 Scale
Micrometer Screw Guage
CD/DVD Disk Writer
Verbatim DVD-RAM 9.4GB 3X double- sided 50pk.
CD rewritable discs (100)
DVD rewritable discs (100)
Peak Magnifier 10x≠1961
|6||Apple Laptops, MacBook pro with Retina Display MGXA2B Quad core, Intel Core i7 16 GB RAM, 256 SSD0 15 inch)||
2.3 LOT 3: Supply and Installation of 800KVA Perkins Sound Proof Generator.
2.4 LOT 4: Supply and Installation of Close Circuit Television (CCTV)
3.0 QUALIFICATION TO TENDER
Interested contractors should submit the following information/documents along with their proposals:
- Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission, including Memorandum and Articles of Association, form CO2 and CO7 where applicable.
- Evidence of similar contracts executed in the last five (5) years.
- Evidence of Financial capability and Bank`s support
- The company`s Annual Audited Account for the last three (3) years
- Evidence of registration with National Pension Commission and remittances of employee`s contribution to a Pension Fund Administrator.
- Tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years.
- VAT Registration Certificate.
- TIN Number.
- Any additional information that may enhance the company`s/contractor`s chances.
- A sworn affidavit that all the information provided to the Commission is true and correct and that none of the Commission`s staff has any pecuniary interest in your organization
4.0 COLLECTION & SUBMISSION OF TENDER
Tender Documents are to be submitted in a sealed envelope marked `INTERESTED TO BID” addressed to the Secretary to the Commission (ICPC, plot 802, Constitution Avenue, Central Area, Abuja) and deposited in a Tender Box at the Office of the Secretary to the Commission, within Six (6) weeks from the date of this notice.
At the end of the pre-qualification exercise, eligible Companies/Contractors will be notified accordingly for further necessary actions.
5.0 PLEASE NOTE:
(i) Late submission will be rejected.
(ii) False claims and failure to comply with instructions above or provide any of the listed documents may automatically lead to disqualification.
(iii) Nothing in this advertisement shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of ICPC to undertake the contract execution nor shall it entitle any bidder to make any claim whatsoever and seek indemnity from the Commission by virtue of having responded to this advertisement.
For any further enquiries, contact the office of the Secretary to the Commission.