Mrs. Hannatu Mohammed
- Date of Birth: March 20th, 1992
- State of Origin: Jigawa State
- Local Gov’t Area: Dutse
- Essence International School, Kaduna. 1995-2001
- El-Amin International School, Abuja. 2001-2002
- El-Amin International School, Minna. 2002-2008
(Secondary School Leaving Certificate SSCE, West African Examinations Council WAEC)
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. 2009-2014
Bachelor Of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) Degree.
- Ahmadu Bello University Distance Learning Centre 2018- Date
Masters in Business Administration, MBA (Human Resource) (In View)
- El-Amin International School Abuja 2008-2009
- H-Medix Pharmacy and Stores Adetokumbo Ademola Crescent, Abuja. 2012
Industrial Attachment (I.T) SIWES Program.
- National Agency For Food And Drug Administration And Control (NAFDAC) 2014-2015
Pharmacy Internship Program at the pharmacovigilance and post-marketing surveillance unit, ports inspection directorate, technical service directorate as well as the drug evaluation and research directorates.
- Independent National Electoral Commission Clinic (INEC Clinic) 2015-2016
National Youth Service Corp as a pharmacist at INEC clinic
- Orphans and women support Foundation (OWSF) 2016- Date
- Green Forest Pharmacy 2017- 2018
Superintendent Pharmacist in charge of all pharmacy activities including procurement from the pharmaceutical market and company representatives, inventory taking and staff management.
Appointed Board Member ICPC, on 4th February 2019 by President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR.